This contains several styles of 3D printable safeties for Mossberg 500 shotguns. I was paranoid about releasing a 3D Printed safety, so these received extensive testing over a year long period on my personal Mossberg 500.The design should work with all of the tang mounted Mossberg shotguns, but I’ve only personally used it on a 500.
What You’ll Need:
- PLA or PETG. I’ve tested in both.
- A printer capable of printing PLA (or the plastic you choose to use). The Creality Ender 3 is capable of printing these.
- .4mm nozzle or smaller. This doesn’t work well with larger nozzles.
- Print orientation is shown in the second image..
- Supports on.
- Brim is not necessary.
- There are no issues I’ve encountered with this 3D printable Mossberg 500 Safety. If you have an issue please email firstname.lastname@example.org.