This contains a 3D Printable slim style magwell for Glocks. The design uses a pressure fit installation method for tool-less install and removal. Works with Generation 1, 2, and 3 Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, and 37 pistols (Poly80 frames too). Also fits Gen 4 frames without the backstrap. Does not fit gen 5 and does not fit Free Men Don’t Ask’s frames.
What You’ll Need:
- PETG or potentially Nylon. You can’t use PLA or ABS because they’re too rigid so the pressure fit system will snap. I’ve only tested with Nylon.
- A printer capable of printing PETG. The Creality Ender 3 is capable of printing these.
- Print upright with base to bed and insertion pointing upwards.
- Supports on (avoid tree).
- No brim.
- I have strengthened the pressure fit tab, but it’s heavily reliant on having good layer adhesion and good PETG. If your print is consistently snapping, try upping temperature or switching filament brands.