The Gunny McGunsmith Competition Glock Magwell is dollar for dollar the best magwell for Glocks on the market. With an extra large funnel underneath, your reloading speed and success rate will drastically increase. On top of that, the high quality, 3D printed polymer means it’s durable, but only clocks in at .9 ounces.
Made to order here in America, you can pick your choice of color to best suit your build. If you don’t see the color you’re looking for listed, send me a message or check back at a later date!
Installing your magwell is tool-less and takes only a few seconds. This is thanks to the one-piece, pressure fit design that utilizes the flexibility of PETG polymer to snap into place. Simply align the magwell with your Glock and firmly press it into place.
If it doesn’t fit your pistol, or your not satisfied for any reason, reach out to me within the first 60 days and I’ll provide a full refund.
- Add flare to your pistol with a wide variety of color and finishes from black to translucent yellow.
- Manufactured (not just assembled) in the USA using 3D printing technology with a lightweight, durable, and smooth looking PETG polymer.
- Reload magazines with speed and ease thanks to the extra large ramp area. Perfect for competition shooting such as 3gun and USPSA.
- Fits Generation 1, 2, and 3 Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, and 37 pistols (Poly80 frames too) via a simple pressure fit function. No tools needed!
- Fits Gen 4 frames without the backstrap. Does not fit gen 5.
- 10% of each purchase is donated to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, a further 10% is donated to Deterrence Dispensed, and a final 10% to the Natural Resources Defense Council
- Tool-less install using pressure fit design allows you to have it on in seconds, and off just as fast
- Weight: 0.9 ounces (24 grams)
- Polymer Type: PETG (no warping and strong chemical resistance)
- Design by?santy_sanchez1989
Shipping times will vary based on color chosen. If I have the color in stock, I’ll be able to print and ship in 1-2 business days. If I don’t have a color in stock, it will take a bit longer, but should be no more than 1-2 weeks in most cases. Feel free to email email@example.com and ask what I have on hand at any given moment. 🙂